PLEASE NOTE! NO TEAM SIGN UP ON RACE DAY.
THERE IS INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION ONLY.
TEAMS SHOULD BE SIGNED UP BY THURSDAY, JULY 25th
THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TRAVEL IN DETWEILLER PARK - BARRICADES WILL BE UP TO HELP WITH THE FLOW OF TRAFFIC
FRIDAY JULY 26th, 2013
Jr. High Girls Race at 8:00 PM (14 and under)
Jr. High Boys Race at 8:30 PM (14 and under)
Girls HS at 9:00 PM (14-19)
Boys HS at 9:40 PM (14-19)
Open Women at 10:20 PM (20 and up)
Open Men at 11:00 PM (20 and up)
These races will be run in true cross country fashion. What this means is that this is not a typical Saturday morning local 5K race. This is all about cross country running. There will be NO water stops along the course. That doesn't mean you have to be a speed demon to participate, but we just want to let you know that this is true cross country running on one of the most historical courses in the nation. You won't want to miss it.
Through May 31 - Jr. High 2.1 Mile Race = $25 - Open/HS or Collegiate 3.0 Mile Race = $30
From June 1 through June 30 - Jr. High 2.1 Mile Race = $30 - HS or Collegiate/Open 3.0 Mile Race = $35
July 1 through July 25 - Jr. High 2.1 Mile Race = $35 - HS or Collegiate/Open 3.0 Mile Race = $40
Race Day - Jr. High 2.1 Mile Race = $40 - HS or Collegiate/Open 3.0 Mile Race = $45
- A gender specific tech tee
- Shirts are not guaranteed if you register after July 22nd
- You can register online up until 7:30 pm on race day, July 26th
- Teams must be signed up before FRIDAY. NO TEAM SIGNUP ON FRIDAY - RACE DAY
- Registration on Race Day will be at Detweiller park from 5PM-7:45PM.
- Packet Pick-up at RC on Thursday, July 25th from 10AM-7PM.
- Packet Pick-up at Detweiller Park on Race Day, Friday 26th from 5PM-8PM.
- DJ Music throughout the evening!
- Bring your lawn chairs and blankets and watch all the races
- Alwan and Sons will be grilling out and selling food all night!
- No refunds
TEAMS There will be a team race in all races - XC style - 5 score and 2 displace. ALL TEAMS SHOULD BE SIGNED UP BEFORE RACE DAY. NO TEAMS WILL BE ACCEPTED ON FRIDAY (RACE DAY). SEND IN YOUR FORMS OR SIGN UP TODAY!
Jr. High Girls - medals to top 25
Jr. High Boys - medals to top 25
HS Girls - medals to top 25
HS Boys - medals to top 25
Open Women - medals to top 25
Open Men - medals to top 25
Top Three High School XC teams will receive Brooks swag bags!
ONLY HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE BROOKS SWAG BAGS. THESE CAN BE HYBRID TEAMS AN ALL STAR TEAMS. 2013 GRADUATES CAN STILL RACE IN THE HIGH SCHOOL DIVISON!